The end of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferret

So this is finally the end. I've had it with fake people and fake friends. Today I deleted my facebook account for good and thought that if I committed then none of those people would miss me.

I'm unemployed and was told I would be guaranteed a job, but I have to wait. It's a construction project, but I didn't get a call yet and I'm growing tired of waiting.

I had to move back in my parent's house because I have no money and nowhere to go. While I was in school I was going to the gym a lot and keeping in shape, trying to keep my depression down. There's no gym here, and I haven't been exercising much. Every day I feel myself getting fatter and fatter. i'm getting more and more depressed because I have absolutely nothing to do but wait for nothing.

I've concluded that most girls are shallow twits who only want guys that are going to smack them around a bit. Guys who have lots of muscle and who pretty much only think of themselves. I'm going to be single forever onward and there's nothing I can do about it only put myself out of my misery.

My friends are dwindling as the months pass, and I haven't been able to make more because people are very reserved and are in a clique with their own friends, therefore reluctant to let anyone else in their life. I had friends but they coudn't handle my depression so they cut me off, including a close friend who I adored and loved so much. I made every effort to ensure our friendship would last, but I had feelings for her and things slowly fell apart. So it's my fault I ended all these friendships. It's been almost a year and she still won't talk to me. Oh well, hopefully she will do something when I leave a message saying I'm going to be dead by midnight.

In a world full of fake people, and fake friends, who wants to live here anymore?

Definitely not me.

ODIECOM

im not sure where u get the idea that girls want men to smack them around. i have never met one that entertains that idea.
i used to do the samething. delete cetain accounts because i thought no one cared. what i was doing was riding the pity pony. we get pissed off at our issues and we try to take it out on everyone else.

its an attention getter for a few moments. but thats it.
if your friends are dwindling .. maybe you should look at your attitude. its possible they are getting tired of your attitude. i know for a fact that ppl doont like listening to boo hoo stories and pity pony rides. even good friends get tired of it after awhile.

i think you need to get up, dust yourself off and pull yourself together. alot of ppl have been able to reconnect with LIFE. things may seem bad, but its your choice as to how bad they get. things may seen bad right now or in the area you live in. im proof that things arnt bad EVERYWHERE.

it depends on what you want to do. if you dont want to ... well thats up to you.
the world is full of fake ppl and crummy relationships. the world is also filled with good ppl and many good relationships.
get off your ass and find a job. hell, when i moved, i ended up working at walmart of gods sake. lost about 30 grand a year. its a job. i dont plan on being there forever. there are choices we have to make. but none of them will come to pass if all we do is sit on our ass and do nothing.

its easy to back out of life. thing is .. alot of us that have tried it .. found out that its not as easy as we thought it would be.

change your thinking about yourself and things will start to happen.

Ferret

im not sure where u get the idea that girls want men to smack them around. i have never met one that entertains that idea.
i used to do the samething. delete cetain accounts because i thought no one cared. what i was doing was riding the pity pony. we get pissed off at our issues and we try to take it out on everyone else.

its an attention getter for a few moments. but thats it.
if your friends are dwindling .. maybe you should look at your attitude. its possible they are getting tired of your attitude. i know for a fact that ppl doont like listening to boo hoo stories and pity pony rides. even good friends get tired of it after awhile.

i think you need to get up, dust yourself off and pull yourself together. alot of ppl have been able to reconnect with LIFE. things may seem bad, but its your choice as to how bad they get. things may seen bad right now or in the area you live in. im proof that things arnt bad EVERYWHERE.

it depends on what you want to do. if you dont want to ... well thats up to you.
the world is full of fake ppl and crummy relationships. the world is also filled with good ppl and many good relationships.
get off your ass and find a job. hell, when i moved, i ended up working at walmart of gods sake. lost about 30 grand a year. its a job. i dont plan on being there forever. there are choices we have to make. but none of them will come to pass if all we do is sit on our ass and do nothing.

its easy to back out of life. thing is .. alot of us that have tried it .. found out that its not as easy as we thought it would be.

change your thinking about yourself and things will start to happen.
Well call this enlightenment. For one thing I didn't ask for your two cents on "my" situation. If I wanted someone to bash at me I would end it without anyone knowing about it.

ODIECOM

its not bashing. its called reality.

i could come out and say how sorry i am to hear that you feel that way.
ive been there. it takes effort to change things. i found that out too.

we have to take things one step at a time.

maybe you will give life another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00