the end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by crumbum, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crumbum

crumbum Active Member

My hesitation is fading. I'm very suicidal lately, for the first time in a long time. I've been weening off my meds, and drinking a lot to ease through it. It's a dangerous combination for me. I've dealt with alcoholism in the past. I don't know what to do. Soon I'll turn off completely, and there will be no more words for me, only blank, empty.. I smell the stink of death coming for me. I can't stop it anymore, it compels me. Help.

2. Dark Descent

Dark Descent New Member

Hey, is this the first time you have been this close to trying suicide before, or have you already attempted ? do you think there.is something that's caused you to feel like this? If is there anyway of resolving it?, because suiCide can be harder than you think, and may leave you in more trouble. Be carefull with any kind of medication. I don't know what you take, but it may be causing you to feel this way or prehaps the lack of it is. The chances are that whatever affect alcohol and no meds have on you, someone will notice, and if ot takes you anywhere near death, there's gonna be allot of explaining you will have to do. Think of those around you before you try, good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.