the end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by J3nny, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

needs to know whats going on, i have no idea why my body is like this, i didnt want to wake up this morning like every other morning, its so incredibly boring to sit here all day listening to music, i feel like i cant do it anymore so i start considering suicide but i have no way to do it. i feel trapped here and scared that this wont end, i dont know what to do its only 12 pm, i need to know why this is happening, does anyone know? is anyone watching me? i feel alone with this like no one knows at all, this sucks and i just want to end myself now to escape the pain and bad feelings but i cant, i want to badly though. ive reached the end of dealing with this. i cant sleep through the night i wake up 10 times to smoke. theres no one to help me, no one to explain anything. im depressed and cant believe im awake right now i dont want to be. my knees hurt with nervous energy and theres nothing i can do about it, my back hurts with pain as it has for the past 5 months, theres so much wrong with me and there is no relieve except suicide
  2. itachi67

itachi67 Member

Please hang on takemylife. Try to do something productive to get your mind off the bad thoughts. A hot shower, a ride in the car etc. I really am sorry to hear that your feeling this way, and i now you feel alone, but you are an angel. you're special to somebody and your family would be devastated if something were to happen to you. I hope you can shake this feeling and go out and enjoy the sunlight. The sun is shining everyday! Dont look down, keep your head up :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is someone to help you hun you call crisis line you go to hospital and talk to someone there hun don't fight this on your own hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.