The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorrow

I had to put my sick cat to sleep last weekend. I didn't think I could feel any worse or alone than I already felt but I do. Life has no meaning. Nothing matters anymore. No one cares. He was my one true friend. That probably sounds pathetic, but people are cold and cruel. I would much rather be around animals. There is no reason to go on. I wish I had spent more time with him, but I was too busy and tired from working. Now it is too late. There is no hope and I am already dead.

Summer.Rain

I had to put my sick cat to sleep last weekend. I didn't think I could feel any worse or alone than I already felt but I do. Life has no meaning. Nothing matters anymore. No one cares. He was my one true friend. That probably sounds pathetic, but people are cold and cruel. I would much rather be around animals. There is no reason to go on. I wish I had spent more time with him, but I was too busy and tired from working. Now it is too late. There is no hope and I am already dead.
Did you ever considered getting yourself a new cat? i love cats myself
thay are wounderfull and freandly creatures, and not as selfish as dogs.
In any case you are not alone, me and others in here are here for you.
Sure its noy physicly near you buy i hope you can feel that i do care as others do.
Stay strong, life is cruel but its also full of good things

awww **hugs** if u need to talk my msn is below or u can pm me.
It sux losing a dear pet its the worst feeling in the world. I am the same i would much rather be around animals too.
Please dont hesitate to msg me.

Take Care
Kirsty
xoxoxoxoxoxox

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am sorry you had to put your cat down. Losing a pet is no different than losing a loved one. I know you can never replace the cat you had, but there is another kitten waiting for someone to give it a home filled with love. So many go unwanted and unloved. Maybe you can take one in and begin a new relationship. I found it does help. :hug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I had my horse taken away a few months back. There was a very special and theraputic bond between and for both of us. He was the one thing I had that when I got over the edge, he understood that I just needed someone. You did what you needed to do for your cat to repay him for his unconditional love. He is out of his misery and he knew that you cared for him.

The Rainbow Bridge
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.
There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth.
So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up! The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!
You have been seen and, when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Anonymous

Sorrow

Thanks for the replies. I do have another cat, but it is not the same. My cat can never be replaced. Maybe if I wasn't already so depressed I could deal with it, but it is the final straw and I can't deal with anymore. He was all I had and now I have nothing. This world is not for everyone. I never belonged here. No one will even notice when I am gone.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hello Sorrow,
Give your other cat time to make that bond with you. I'm sure if you get down and start playing with him/her say 20 minutes a day that both of you will come around.
My self I am a dog person. I was in deep depression, on the verge of ending it for good. My therapist talked me into getting a pup back in february. At first I kept asking myself what in the hell have I done, I can't take care of myself never the less a pet. after a month he started growing on me and after another couple of weeks I gave in because he is cute,smart, friendly, and full of energy.
He knows when I am down and jumps up on the bed and lays right next to me making sure he makes physical contact. He will lay there until I get up. You are in the stage of grief and it takes a little time to get thru it. Thats why I say play with your other cat. I am sure he also misses the one you had put down.Take Care!!~Joseph~

Sorrow

I do love my other cat, but it just isn't the same. Once at the vet a woman brought in her cat and was saying how he was her soul cat. She had another cat, but this one was special. I feel as part of my soul has died. I don't think I will get over it. He can't be replaced. When I last held him he looked at me and his eyes filled with tears (probably a medical reason I know). People do not accept me. I am all alone until I die. Just because he is an animal doesn't mean he can be replaced. I just don't care to try anymore. It won't make a difference anyway.

D

Dave_N

Hi Sorrow. Sorry to hear about the death of your cat. I had two turtles die, well one died, the other one went missing and we never found him back. Losing a loved one, even a pet can be hard, but life must go on. Do you have any family or friends who you can talk to? Maybe some human companionship might really help you. :hug:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Heya, Sorrow.

I'm very sorry to hear about your cat. That is very sad and must have hurt a lot. We grieve for pets just the way we grieve for the people we love.

It sounds as though you spent as much time as you could with him/her. I'm sure your cat knew s/he was very well loved.

Please take care of yourself during the next while. PM me anytime.

-big hugs-

A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00