The End

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Heavenly Star, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do anymore. I've hit rock bottom. I'm trying so hard to get better but no matter what i do it's never good enough. Nothing seems to help. Doctors, care worker, they've given up. Can't "justify their time on me" they said. I can't live like this anymore. I'm exhausted and life has drained out of me. It needs to end now...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Heavenly, and so sorry you are feeling so down...please find someone here to share and support you..PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hello,

Im sorry to hear you're feeling so low.Have you tried finding a new doctor? Please dont give up hun..im here if you need to talk :hug:

4. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Don't give up. Am always happy to listen anytime. I don't mind being an ear. my msn's in my profile.

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Heavenly,sorry you are feeling so low and having just looked at the threads you have posted I see this has been going on for a while. If you want a friend or just a chat you are welcome to contact me anytime. Either pm me or my msn is in my contact details on my profile. A lot of doctors don't understand because they have never been in the same position. It took me several before I found one who seems at all interested. I will always answer any message you might leave. Don't give up. Love S.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up Heavenly Star. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.