the end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sammy9, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammy9

sammy9 Guest

i just feel so down like theres no point to life what is the point? noone can help me they say they can but they cant theres noone outthere who understands i need help. big help but psychiatrists just think im makin it up why cant anyne feel the pain im in why does nobody care. i feel so down like i dont see the point of living whats the point? im so close to ending it all im startin to plan it but does sam realy want it is sam really there? :huh:

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey. just to say, i am glad you reached out here at s.f.

here, we all understand how you feel - we have all been there, are still there, are hanging on, and , helping each other.

i hope you find some support here - there are so many people you can reach out to - - take the best of care. ...

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know what you mean about shrinks!! Being a idiot must be a prerequisate to get your diploma!! The only reason I see mine is to get my meds. Now my therapist is good at what she does!! She has helped alot. Maybe you should check into that. I'm still dead inside but at least I get up and try everyday!! Before I started seeing her I went fourteen years just lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I don't know where I am going with this, so just think about seeing a therapist. Thats the best I have for now. I'm not in the right frame of mind to be giving advice right now...Take care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.