Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beautiful_Disaster_09

Beautiful_Disaster_09 Well-Known Member

Well today has proven to me that life cannot get any worse.

I managed to lose all six of my best friends who I loved so much. They told me I ruin everything and that they have given up on me. They say they cannot cope with me anymore.

I really cannot do this anymore. I tried my best to fit in with everyone but I just don't. I am sick of trying, too tired of the pain in my heart and the tears are never ending.

You can call me selfish, stupid, pathetic, weak etc etc but I have had enough!

I am sorry...
  2. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

:hug: if life can't get any worse, what is there to be scared of in keeping going? I'm sorry you feel so low Caroline...just please, hang on till the morning :heart:
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey hun

i am sorry you are feeling so low.

it IS tough, when we feel we let people down.
    and when people we care for, are hard on us, it is the worst

glad you came here for support, please lean on us, and/or pm if you want to talk.

the truth is, we all understand here - and i truly believe you will find people here to build you up - NOT tear you down.
    ((hugs)) xx
  4. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

I hate it when people say they can't deal with my [fill in the emotional blank]. It really hurts and makes me feel alone. You're not alone. There are people here who understand. Some, like me, even hear those words from their "so called friends". It's painful being let down, abandoned and betrayed like that. I'm sorry it's happened to you. But there really are people who do understand and are capable of handling intense emotions. It's just hard to find them. But they're there. You're not selfish, stupid, weak or anything else to feel hurt by this. Not at all.
  5. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

PM me. I have good information concerning how depression affect interpersonal relationships. I've also lost friends because of my suicidal feelings :( I wanna hear from you, baby! <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.