the end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ASolitaryBlue, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i dont know why im writing here. its not like anyone cares. but i think i might do it tonight. yea i think i will. fuck trying to plan my death to make others happier. i cant deal with this. theres no way out. im going over to uni to do hw. ill be alone there and the bridge is nearby, so close, an easy walk. if i wait long enough itll be late and there wont be anyone to stop me. it will finally be over. no more hurting. no more pain. no more anything.

2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Please, i know we've never spoken, but just hang in there :hug: ..If you need to talk, im here to listen to you.

3. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

WOw, it seems like all us bridge jumpers are having that moment(s) today.

Cuttle, what prompted you to now decide?

At leat let us hear you out........I (WE) care in ways you don't imagine right now. Screw the homework and talk with us............

4. ASolitaryBlue

thanks but theres nothing to hear. its just time for it all to end.

5. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Here's some good advice from a smart person. :)

6. ASolitaryBlue

i cant. i know im a hypocrite. and im sorry. i should never have given advice i cant follwo myself. but i cant do this anymore. i just cant.

7. Sapphire

What's the problem then? :)

8. ASolitaryBlue

everything :cry:

9. Sapphire

I see. Well, that's kind of a big problem, then. haha But I think I know what you mean. Have you felt like this before in the recent past and later looked back and thought to yourself "I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid like kill myself back then"?

10. ASolitaryBlue

no. more of a "i shouldve done it when i had the chance."
    thats why im not going to pass this up again. im alone and theres no one to stop me tonight.

11. Sapphire

Come on, do you honestly think that things can't turn around? Seriously. Why throw everything positive in your life away? I'm sure there are some positive things in your life?

12. 41021

41021 Banned Member

*****hugs****** cuttle
    i am sorry i am worthless...if i engage it is not going to help you at all. :hug: i just want you to know i hear and understand. :console:

truly is a bad day for the bridge jumpers...no doubt there, pinkpetals33 .

**hugs** for all

13. ASolitaryBlue

no. im at a shit school. im living at home. i have no friends to hang out with bc im never on campus anymore. no social life. nothing. theres nothing to look forward to. nothing to reach for. nothing to stay here for.

14. Sapphire

You won't keep feeling this bad for the rest of your life. Whatever problem(s) you have I'm sure they can be dealt with one way or another. You can become a happier person.

15. ASolitaryBlue

youre not worthless. youve done some good things with your life. talking to you the other night did help. but im not going to keep bothering you and everyone else when theres no hope for me anymore.

16. ASolitaryBlue

no. i cant. it doesnt get better. it gets worse, or if youre lucky it stays the same. there are no solutions to my problems, and ive come to accept that.

17. Sapphire

Been there. Done that. But things changed for me so they can for you too. SO MANY people have been in the same situation as you and their lives changed. Why can't yours?

Why can't you look at life as a challenge instead of a burden?

Do you have any hopes and/or ambitions?

18. pinkpetals33

Have you ever watched Kevin Hines, who actually lived suprsingly during jump over the Gold Gate Bridge.....all of those that jumped or attempted suicides that have lived, regretted it...

Kevin says while he was falling, he said he wished he hadn't.........again SUPRINSGLY .....lived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5FO0ab3HFM

at least take a moment to watch him.

19. Sapphire

What about your family?

20. pinkpetals33

I'm glad you shared some of that Liz.

Like I shared, I was in that same situation BUT there is other things prior to that progression that leads people to act compulsively......in this case TO JUMP A BRIDGE.

So your brother gets to go to a more expensive college and you feel a burden to your parents......are you feel closed in?

You described no friends, no social life and feeling a financial burdern to your family....

Why do you need to carry the financial burden of your parents? Arent' they adutl enought to make decisions?

Why have you isolated during college? Were you too busy studying that social life became evasive?

Do you feel like you are socially awkward?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.