the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

summerschild

Ms

im coming to end I honestly don't know how much longer I have. ive cut myself off from my family I havent answered their calls or returned their messages because i can't bear to talk to them because of the shame I feel in disappointing them all, god I feel awful.....sick I can't keep anying down I cant think straight everthg seems to be moving in slow motion like a bad trip. my wife pushed a note under my door tellimg me how I failed her in everyway and i only have one redeeming feature my loyalty I'm glad I'll have that on my headston he was loyal.............. makes it all better. :blub: :blub: :blub:

loyal and not a wife beater .................... her letter how much more does she want me to be sorry for I know I'm a failure i dont need reminding. I thought the jack daniels would numb the pain but no....... I wonder how long it will be before I'm missed. :sad:
The fact that they are still contacting you means they want to help you. The only way you can disappoint them is by leaving them permanently. The fact that you can't think straight should show you that you shouldn't be making permanent decisions. You will be missed and very quickly so don't do anything to be missed. Please the next time they try to get in touch with you then answer them. They want to help you. Please let them. Jack cannot help you but your daughters can and want to and need to. You are so very very special and you deserve to be helped. You obviously have very special daughters. Let them help you. (((hugs))))

IV2010

you are so lucky to have lovely daughters who care about you....let them help you steve....let them at least have a go at helping...
talk to them and see what they want to do to help...
are they still in oz?..I've forgotten....
maybe a new start back here is what you need .....
they will be absolutely devastated if you die..they're showing you they care if they're ringing you...
you are a good man and don't you let your wife tell you otherwise....:aussie:...:hug:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
You are a good person; PLEASE try not to listen to the things your wife is saying. And please let someone in, reach out and let someone help you. You don't have to go through this alone.

summerschild

I am sooo glad you are still here. You are such a wonderful person. I just wish you could see that. We do. My greatest wish for the day would be for you to come here and say that you have called your daughters and that you are going to bless them by letting them take care of you. We would all be over the moon for that. We want so much for you to get the help you need because we love you so very very much. Be as gentle with yourself as you would with others. ((hug))

summerschild

What about what YOU want? What about what your daughters want? She is NOT important. YOU are. Please don't let her win. Living for yourself for your daughters for your unborn grandchild. Ignore her. Listen to those of us who love you very much and please stay for your sake. You deserve to live and be happy!

ozinuk

If I deserved to be happy none of this would be happening, I can't travel for at least 4 weeks then with dr's approval I have travel restrictions on me as I am seen as a danger to myself :blub:

IV2010

damn about the travel restrictions .....is that all travel or just cars?
are you allowed to hop on a plane?...
don't, don't, don't give your wife the satisfaction of winning....I don't think she will feel even remotely responsible for your demise...she seems to think it's all you and we know it's not...we've seen her emails.....
she is not worth dying for....no one is...
you deserve to be free of her taunts to get on with your life..
you can't think straight if someone keeps running you down all the time....
I had that with my ex..
the way to get to her is to show her you can live ok without her....
I know you have a lot of issues you have to cope with and your pain is immense but keep fighting....please keep fighting....
:hug::aussie:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yes..you do deserve to be happy :hug:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00