The End

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freya, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Probably not gonna make it through tonight. Thanks everyone for being nice. Take care all.

2. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Freya,

Are you still with us?

:S

3. Freya

I am - just trying to work up to it.

4. TheVoid

TheVoid Member

What's stopping you?

I mean that. Think about what is stopping you, and focus on that. Just think about your ties to this world, and hold onto them.

5. Freya

What's stopping me? Fear. Nothing else. There isn't anyone who would care. I know that sounds self pitying and that the standard answer is "of course people care" but they actually don't. So there is only fear.

6. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

I know how you feel Freya, its fear that stops me too. I feel ashamed that i never actually did it because i didnt have the guts.

I care Freya, even if nobody else does. Im always around if you want to chat on msn/PM.

7. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

..my attempt last year was based on the identical conclusion. But then i rationalised myself into believing incorrectly that it'll never really leave my mind as the same vicious cycle waiting to re-consume me the moment i catch a sighless breath. Truth is, other people do care. But we dont care that other people care when we are contemplating it. All that matters is the pain, or the sheer lack of it. It gets better when you believe in your self worth..the path to regaining your self-respect and into caring about anything with seriousness is of your own making only if you really want it to be.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

there are plenty of people who care. we've never met but i care. i am sorry you are suffering so much right now. can you reach out to the crisis line or go to the ER? you deserve help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.