the end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SarahB, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

a 'friend' of mine I thought I could trust went behind my back and told him and her what I had said about how he was cheating on her, so he brought me into a group chat with him, her and two of my 'friends', and I immediately knew what was going to happen and left that chat. it was proceeded with him IMing me telling me he was disappointed in me, and a whole bunch of other bad things, and one of my friends said that she knew I was lying about him cheating, and they both called me out because they assumed I was lying

I know I wasn't lying, he's just denying everything.. so I collected chat logs to prove it

and I'm crying so much right now. so much that I'm getting sick. I have never felt so bad in my life. I thought I could trust these people. he even said he never believed my problems (I have severe health problems relating to being underweight), and that I made shit up to get attention.

and I know I just lost a lot of people who meant so much to me. people who could make me happy no matter what. I know things will not be the same again. Just what I needed on a day I was supposed to hang out with him and have fun. on on the day a few days after my mom tried to kill herself and I was given an estimated date of death from my health problems. I never lie about anything. and I did my best to try to make people happy and I just get stabbed in the back again.

I know I'm a stupid whiny person with dumb problems. I just want someone to listen to me, is that so much to ask with all I do for people? I'm paranoid and depressed to the extreme of what could happen next.. I feel so terrible, and now I know if I lose these people and all those things I will truly have no reason to live. Because I was never afraid before and looking forward to it because I couldn't have to deal with shit like this again

I wish I had someone here to hug me and let me cry on their shoulder..
  2. Nox Immortalis

Nox Immortalis Well-Known Member

I'm sorry :( that's so mean... holy crap. I'm here if you need someone to talk to *hug* I know how you feel about people you thought you could trust going behind your back
  3. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

even though I know it was a terrible thing for me to do, be with him while he was with her, I guess I just didn't care for once and wanted my happiness
    since I was told I was going to die anyway if I didn't get better I wanted my time left to be happy

I was always a person who put others before myself, so this one time I try to be happy, it ends up like this, it really figures

now I lost him and he wont respond to me to talk it out.. I left him a message, in tears, and I truly hope he answers it.. he hurt me a lot but I dont want to lose him

I'm so pissed at my friend for ruining this..

-hugs- thank you, I'd be very appreciative if you wanted to talk with me
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Some people when they are ashamed of their behavior, they do not care who they throw under the bus...this is so unfair...but if your friend believes the lies of others, it does tell what kind of person he is...I wish I could give you a hug in RL, but here is one in cyber:grouphug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.