The End

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1x3x12, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1x3x12

1x3x12 New Member

I tried to commit suicide on my birthday in july. but couldnt do it. ;( then two days ago itook 20 <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> idont remember anything after about 5 mins of taking them. must of blacked out or something but... tuesday night imna take <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> ;( sorry about just coming here & saying this ijust felt like ineeded to tell someone... ]:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is good you are reaching out here hun for help Please keep reaching out okay You need to talk to someone in real life to get those supports set up for you so you don't have to OD okay Please go to hosptial and get the supports that you need to get t hrough the pain You want the sadness to leave hun please continue to reach out

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello 1x, welcome to SF.. we do not advocate death on here.. just the opposite. we try to help keep everyone living.. do you have any professional psych help now??? if yes sounds like you need to contact them very soon.. if do not have any currently would probably be a good idea.. you take care, Jim

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums, I've been through what you're going through so I can give you some tips:

1. Keep clear of alcohol or drugs, they can make you act on your suicidal tendencies or could make you feeling even more depressed.

2. Keep posting on here, it does help to know that someone is listening and also to let it all out.

3. Distract yourself from the thoughts as best as possible by doing something you enjoy.

I hope that helps and I'm always around if you ever need to talk or just vent.

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Sometimes being heard is the greatest therapy. I know I struggle a lot. The one thing I want in this world is for someone to hear me and agree with me. No one ever wants to do that. Because of what I generally say about myself. That is why I am noticing that just talking doesn't always help.

Sometimes we just need to be heard. That is all we really want. There are so few places that are willing to accept our thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.