The End...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marjoke, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I'm just at the end....everything is pushing me down...there is no way out...I can't live like this...I'm just a burden to all...balancing on the choose to fall it ends...
    thanks for everyone who has given me support...thank you for everything...
  2. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

No it's not the end. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

Come back and chat. Don't end things. :(
  3. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Please do not do this Marjoke
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what has happened my good friend? can you chat this morning?
  5. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I'm waiting for death now...<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>....hope I keep bleeding till death...sorry...
    take care of yourself people...and thank you for everything...
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

The word "solution" means fixing a problem. Death is not a fix, it is an ending.
    Instead of ending, why not implement a solution?
  7. charlietgirl

charlietgirl Member

marjoke, can you at least please come talk to us? we don't find you to be a burden at all. we actually enjoy your company and will miss seeing you here if you leave us. we want you to stay and we love you.
  8. Misery

Misery Member

This life is for you to use, for whatever you want. I hope that you are okay, and that you can find something that is good enough in life, to stick around. As long as you are here there is time. Please do not act when your options are so limited. Just wait if there is nothing else you can do.
  9. jxdama

you must find some help!!
  10. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

pickwithaustin: for me...death is the only solution there is left...It won't get any better...there is nothing to fix...

charlietgirl: I think it will be a relief to many people I'm not longer around...

I have peace with my death...I am really ready for's ok...
  11. jxdama

are you still there?
  12. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Marjoke I am new here but read through your posts, am very worried about you, we all are, are you still with us?
    I am very suicidal myself right now, but trying to hang on somehow.................I pray and hope you can/will too................let us know you are safe?
    You may feel alone as I do and nothing here matters anymore, but those here on this site care for a start, we are all in similar situations of despair, we are not the normal people who brush aside suicide/hopelessness etc and say just get on with life, we understand and empathise the rawness, the bitter and excruciating pain and effort of every second on this planet that goes by, we dont judge or ridicule.
    If you are still with us then please let us know............we care...............if you are not, then I truly hope and pray that you have found peace and a safe haven on the other side.

Much love and hope you know YOU ARE LOVED. xx
  13. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Please remember me
  14. jxdama

we love you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.