The end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lelantgirl, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I cut my wrist a couple days ago, now I feel ready to cut alot deeper and combine with my prescribed drugs (extra) and hopefully slip away today sometime.
    I have had years od one things after another, abuse, mass problems, awful health problems (getting worse), used and abused some more...........only had my beloved mum to encourage and get me through my past breakdowns and attempted suicides/cutting. She passed away 3 weeks ago and its thrown me completely. I have tried to keep focused and going and worled hard on her funeral and being strong, but my body and mind has had it now, and with all my illnesses (physical) I have just collapsed in a heap and my one person who loved me unconditionally has gone and now have noone who cares enough to listen or support me.
    Its for the best I go..............slip away and be with her again.
    I have everything ready, just needs to be done.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

But what would she think of you if she knew that this is what you were going to do? I know you're hurting deeply right now, and it is perhaps better to wait until this grieving period passes, so that you can lend some proper perspective to your Life. As of now, the pain is blinding your reasoning and your view.

3. oliver55

oliver55 Member

one thing i know from my years of cutting and i tryed killing myself many times and your right though a mother is someone who helps or is supposed to help when your down and whatnot but one thing you have to consider is if your believe in the whole heaven hell type deal or even if you just believe shes watching over you in spirit you have to ask yourself would she want that for you?
    its the main question thats kept me alive before i was selfish trying to end it because of the things i went through and the pain physically ive felt over the years. and i am sorry for your loss.
    but again all i can say is believe in yourself and trust your mother remember her and the joy she brought you. but most of all remember the words she said to you to help you through those hard times.
    anyway i hope this helps in any way.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

great posts by MisterBGone and Oliver55

You've had a lot of really unfair things happen to you. You also had special gift though in having the love that your mother gave you. Some people never have a special person who gives them that kind of love.

Your mom would want you to be as happy as you can be, she would want the best for you. Maybe you can think about what she would want for you.

Sometimes it might be helpful to clear your mind and imagine what she would say to you if she could still talk to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.