The end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whoami13, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoami13

whoami13 Member

"It's not that bad.."
    "It'll all work out, you'll see.."
    "I think you're being a little over-dramatic.."
    "Calm down, you are over reacting.."

AM I REALLY?
    Nero played the fiddle as Rome burned, and it seems most people I know offer lame advice as I burn alive. Consumed with dark thoughts, and heart breaking loss. I have always done what everyone else wanted me to do, and I have molded my life to fit other people needs. Now I'm just left wondering why? What more can I give that I haven't already?? My family, workplace, friends, everyone. I'm empty. There is nothing left. Where does this leave me now? And why am I not enough??

" I learned failure early and mastered it..." ~Gregory Maguire

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Perhaps the issue is that you have been doing everything for everybody else. Now step back and do POSITIVE things for yourself. Decide what you want to do, and I don't mean harming yourself, and put a plan in place to achieve that. What I am seeing way too often is that everybody seems too concerned with what everybody else wants. Do things the way that you want to and set a plan for wellness into place and work hard to obtain it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.