The Evil Legal System of the World Got Me

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Righteous, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

I hate 2 tell u guys this cause I have a lot of respect for some of u guys for living a holy life and trying to give advice to help others live, but over this weekend I caught a DWI( Driving while drunk), spent 2 nights in jail, got a fine to pay, had to pay to get my car out of the wrecker yard, and I'm about 2 lose my job as a bus driver. I was not driving bad and I never drive bad when I'm drunk. Getting drunk is the right of every man and woman. I was just had the kind of drunk feeling to where u feel really good. I was fully aware of what I was doing. This crooked police system we live under here in America has truly robbed a good person. I am not the first and I probably won't be the last. I am not worried. I'm am sure that God will bless me with good karma and give me another job. In fact, I may even get a better job, I know karma will not fail me.

I will not let the evil spirits trick me into thinking that God and karma doesn't care about me. I give money to the homeless when I can, I stop for people on the side of the road to see if I can help, I let friends have money when I'm able. The evil spirits will try to make me think about how I do so much good and somehow bad situations still fall my way. But things happen for a reason and I know that karma will not let a good soul such as myself be ruined by this. The police who arrested me shall face their hell in the next life. Karma doesn't care if a police is just doing his job, whats evil is evil. Will see how tough those cops are when they suffer with pain all day and all night. They have jeopardized their souls from quickly going to a peaceful afterlife. Now, it may be thousands of more years before their souls can know peace. I'm glad that I did not become a cop and I pray that u guys don't become police or let your children become police. Police are the slaves of evil spirits because the policde are just trying to be tough, they are just doing anything for money, and they think that they can determine whats right or wrong through man's law. I hope u guys pray for me. I am still determined to make decent money, get a good girlfriend and raise a good and holy generation of children for the purpose of wiping out the evil in this world. May Karma bless all of u
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

If you are truthful that you were operating a vechicle while drunk you are a dangerous person. Not to just yourself, but to everyone else on the road. Play with your own life the way you wish, but do not play with other peoples lives.

You know, the more I re-read your post I seriously think you are just trying to get a rise out of people here. I don't honestly trust what you've written at all. And to be honest, I don't care anymore about this thread.
  3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Drunk driving kills people. I hope you have to pay a big fine and lose your license.
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Oh. How dare they try to make the roads safer by arresting drunk drivers.
  5. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Ha, were you still drunk when you wrote those self righteous ramblings or just high?
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It's a crime. A crime you knew about, and which you knew the consequences of, AND the basis for.

Your own fault, no pity from me.
  7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Well, at least you don't have an issue with feelings of self entitlement.
  8. Account Closed

i think most of the reply's here pretty much covered whatever there is i have to say...
  9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Wow... you actually drive drunk often? I could understand if someone does it once... but often...

It kills so many people... Yes, everyone has a right to drunk, but not to drive drunk...

I hope that you won't lose job, but i hope that your fine is high. :)

Btw: The system is not evil, at least in your case...

Were you drunk when you wrote this?
  10. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Drink driving is absolutely abhorrent and unacceptable and no tears should be shed for anybody caught. I should know as I used to drink drive regularly, prior to me accepting I need medication for bipolar, whenever I was manic I would always not give a shit about drink driving. I may have had an excuse for my behaviour, but I don not expect to be forgiven. At 1st I thought the above posts were a little harsh towards you, but looking back on my disregard for other peoples safety, I am again thoroughly ashamed of my actions. The consequences you face e.g loss of license, fine, drivers education etc is totally justified.
  11. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

You cannot seriously believe this shit, please tell me OP is a troll.
  12. xan

xan Chat Buddy

You're so fucking stupid... burn in hell for thousands of years for giving you a fine? Because you were driving a vehicle while impared by alcohol and putting everyones lives at risk who was on the road. If there is a God then you'll be the one to suffer for that, even if they weren't doing a job I'd still congratulate them for getting you off the road. What would you have done if you'd run over a child? Hmm whould you have hoped there soul burned in hell for getting your car dirty? Gah!.....

Basically DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!
  13. Righteous

Man whatever, I don't need no acceptance from any of u losers who hate me. I'm still driving, and my money is still good. I just can't believe some of u guys have let the legal system trick u into thinking that driving drunk is wrong when some people are capable of driving sober or drunk, oh well
  14. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-blinks a little-

Your logic is flawed, to say the least. No-one hates you (as far as I know), but they have pointed out the stupidity of your actions - as will I. Drink driving is a thing that can kill, and is irresponsible and downright ridiculous. Imagine if you'd killed a child, or even one of your family who were out walking, due to your inebriation?

The legal system hasn't tricked us into thinking that drink driving's wrong - drink driving is wrong. End of. No two ways about it. Stand up and say 'I cocked up', rather than trying and justify yourself...

The fact that folks can drive when sober and drunk, has nothing to do with this argument at all - the fact is that, even if you're the world's best driver, when you've had alcohol, your judgements and reactions and general awareness is impaired, ergo - you're more likely to injure or kill someone. Seems simple to me.
  15. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone else. You are wrong in this case. Im all for taking hold of your own life and doing with it as you please but endangering anyone else's is totaly wrong. Even if you say you are alert i don't trust a drunk driver even myself.
  16. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Well this blasts any doubt I had of you being a troll. You really have nothing better to do than try to incite anger on a forum of suicidal people?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  17. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Regardless of whether some people can drive drunk, it's illegal. Right or wrong, it's a crime, you knew that, and you did it.

My step-dad does it. He's a terrific driver, even while drunk... But his judgement is definitely off. Things can go horribly wrong.
  18. Righteous

I see, well until someone asks for me 2 respond to their question or comment, I'll say one more thing because I don't have 2 prove anything 2 any person who hate me or who criticizes me for what I have done. I didn't hurt anybody, I'm always aware of my driving whether I'm sober or drunk, people should not have their lives jeopardized because of a DUI or DWI. I'm glad that I have learned to work around our evil legal system so I know how to make money with or without a license. Some of u can criticize me all u want 2, but I'm not going to waste energy hating u, I'll just pray that u get your souls right before it is too late.
  19. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Drink driving is illegal and it kills. Enough said.
  20. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

*Incoming infraction

You must have been dropped as a child?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.