The fail attempt that didn't even exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
so today i was by the train tracks taking pics
and i see a train coming and start thinking...
should i do it? in front of all these people?
during the day?
and the train got closer and closer
and the train seemed pretty damn slow
so i was like, nah, how can that thing kill me going that slow!
so i stood back and watched it go but as it got so close...
it went by faster... i guess it was miss judgement..
i guess it was going pretty fast

anyways that was my failed attempt at even trying to attempt because i chickened out.

Sais

I think about that too, at the subway, or in front of a train, sometimes even crossing the street. But I guess.. As long as there is still some hope... I don't think I'll do it. If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me anytime.
Hugs!

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm glad you didn't do it hun. There is so much more of the world you have yet to see and so many good times ahead of you. Take care and keep safe xxx

Jelly

Kayla;

I'm so glad to hear you're still alive.

Please know that my PM inbox is open if you ever need or want to talk.

Don't give up. <3

I get exactly te same erge when walking along road I live on, most cars do at least 40 but I know it probably wouldn't kill me which is why I never go through with it, I'm glad you haven't ethier! Pop me a message if you vet fancy a chat :)

Thought of the same thing and chickened out the same way... the impact probably won't kill anyone since trains slow down quickly on stations i think its getting trapped in the tracks that kill people.

Anneinside

Please don't try suicide. Also, think about others, even strangers, and how it will affect them. Another driver, a train engineer, people watching... all of them will be traumatized. Don't hurt other people too.

Please don't try suicide. Also, think about others, even strangers, and how it will affect them. Another driver, a train engineer, people watching... all of them will be traumatized. Don't hurt other people too.
Why think about them? They don't care they're happy people its unfair. They'll get what traumatized for a few days or so then they'll get on with their lives. Strangers are usually cold and uncaring, think of the bystander effect. Just my 2 cents

47x

I have exactly those thoughts every time I see a train or a speeding car or anything else that moves. I lived in Stockholm a while ago and every time the trains went by the station I had to force myself to think of something different and I also turned away from the train so I couldn't throw myself in front of it as easily.

mytime

so today i was by the train tracks taking pics
and i see a train coming and start thinking...
should i do it? in front of all these people?
during the day?
and the train got closer and closer
and the train seemed pretty damn slow
so i was like, nah, how can that thing kill me going that slow!
so i stood back and watched it go but as it got so close...
it went by faster... i guess it was miss judgement..
i guess it was going pretty fast

anyways that was my failed attempt at even trying to attempt because i chickened out.
If my experience is typical this is quite common and something that you should take very seriously. It will be a much easier to get help and make changes now than later if you do act. Living through a failed attempt is hell. You can't make any changes if you don't live but many others will have to live with that. It would be rough even for the train driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00