the final parting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by skyred, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyred

skyred Active Member

Hey you all !!! Sorry i tired to put you off to what is inevitable ...killing your self that is !!! Sorry ....way stupid of me. Go on do it...... like anyone really cares right??? all the anger and frustration and hurt and pain !!!!who am i kidding???? dont wait dont think ...just do it !!!!! get it over with !!!! NOthing out there for any of us just more pain more shit crap whtever!!!All the drugs and docs and talking is a waste of time ....believe me ...been there done that . Sooo...let her rip !!!! after tomorrow i am history... LOL no big loss.... no one cares...i dont for sure ...parents are a joke and al the rest ...just a major joke . ONe thig i gotta say though is.... only 15 years and you got the right to kill yourself lol jerk!!! Tell me that aftr like 30 some years ok then ...maybe...just maybe.. thn you get to gripe or whatever...till then you are just a joke same as me ..And i am sorry for that honest i am !!!! bu then that is a way big joke too. So be cool and all that crap !!!

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I take offense at this post - I've had the most rewarding 3 years, 5 months and 20 days of my life since I failed in my attempt - don't give up, life is full of surprises.

My PM box is always open
    Chris

3. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

Take a deep breath Sky, go for a walk and try and calm yourself down please. I bet you will feel better!! :)

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Maybe i'm missing the point here, but if the forum is making you this angry then it's best you take a break from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.