the final straw and probably last time i'll write. Goodbye world.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KayleighKore, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KayleighKore

KayleighKore Member

i finished with my girlfriend. Its as if it didn't even bother her. I'm seriously not coping. I'm cutting already and am gonna do it deep soon. I loved her and i can't deal with this anymore.
    thanks for the help guys.
    Goodbye cruel world, and goodnight.
  2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Bella, tonight is a bad time here, there's not a lot of people around and most of them are in chat. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, and I haven't got anything useful to say either, I'm sorry. Just wanted you to know that I have heard you, please don't give up, tell us a bit more about how you're feeling.
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

perhaps you can come to chat.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

im sorry things are the way they are with your girl friend.

i understand that these things can be unhappy for ppl. but i simply cant understand why someone is willing to end their life over that.
    there has to be some grieving time i understand that, but there has to be more than that one person in the world that you can be interested in.
    give it sometime . its not worth your life. if she doesnt care about you .. do you really think shes gunna care if you kill yourself ?
    why let her win ?
  5. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

There's plenty more fish in the sea! Many of us have loved and lost. I have had my heart broken 3 times and it is one of the most painful feelings to go through, but you DO get over it. I now am with my soul mate, even though when I was heart broken I thought I wanted to die too. It'll pass. Work through it and grow from it!
  6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please keep posting and we'll walk with you through it. :hug:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Noone is worth dying over she is not worth it she has moved on you move on don't let someone do this to you hang on with us we care and there are other girls out there who will loveand respect you like you deserve to be loved
  8. Hi Bella. I know how you feel. I am too in a similar situation, but more complicated by other factors, and I know how it hurts when the person you love so dearly seems to not care or be affected by anything. I just wanted to let you know that I feel your pain...
  9. KayleighKore

KayleighKore Member

i'm still alive. Physically anyway. I saw her today and she was totally fine. I was fine then i saw her and i broke down. I loved her with all my heart. I just want her to care. Mehr family stuff is influencing me too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.