the final straw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

what do you do when you reached the point where the one thing that has kept you going for so long, all just gets blown away? What do you do when the people you care about so much, blow all the hope of it being alright someday, away with just one silly email?

is this the final thing to push me over the edge?
do they even know what they just did?
do they even realize how much pain they're causing?

must be, because it's obvious.

Hun i know how much that hurt you. Their probably to ignorant to realise what they just did. I don't get how they can treat someone like that. i really don't. I wish i could give you all the answers as to why they would do that. I really wish i could. But please know im here for you ANY time and you know that.

Viks xxx

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Its not over, there are going to be some positive changes in your life soon. Were working towards them. We will find a way to get your relationship with your parents back on track. We will. You just need to hang in there Est, we will find a way.

As MJ said, you can work on getting the relationship back if that is what you want. Things are not over for you ester. Not by a long shot. Don't give in. The time has come for you to stand up for yourself and fix the things you have wanted to for so long. You can and will do it. You have people willing to help you. Go for it! Time for you to be a winner over all this turmoil. :hug:

Sa Palomera

I could've been fucking dead and they wouldnt have fucking noticed it!!!!!

They don't give a shit and the more days pass, the more I realize it and the more obvious it is, just by the way they act.

Call me immature or whatever you want, but this is not the way parents should treat their children. I couldve fucking killed myself last week and they wouldnt even have noticed or cared.

If I give them all the money they want right now and wont be in touch anymore at all without any explanation and just go ahead and kill myself tomorrow they wouldn't notice it until his birthday, when they realize he's not getting a gift from me. Cos that's all they fucking care about. Money, and materials.

FUCK THEM!!!
The things I wish to them at this very moment are really psycho. :mad: :mad:

Princeofhope

I could've been fucking dead and they wouldnt have fucking noticed it!!!!!

They don't give a shit and the more days pass, the more I realize it and the more obvious it is, just by the way they act.

Call me immature or whatever you want, but this is not the way parents should treat their children. I couldve fucking killed myself last week and they wouldnt even have noticed or cared.

If I give them all the money they want right now and wont be in touch anymore at all without any explanation and just go ahead and kill myself tomorrow they wouldn't notice it until his birthday, when they realize he's not getting a gift from me. Cos that's all they fucking care about. Money, and materials.

FUCK THEM!!!
The things I wish to them at this very moment are really psycho. :mad: :mad:
Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don't give up.

Please don't do anything stupid...please.

L&P
~P

Hun what they said today was an EXTREMELY shitty thing to say. Im so angry that they would treat you like that. You have no idea how angry i really am. I really think you should read over K's email again because what she said is completely true and i agree with her 100%. You need to show them that you can prove their perceptions wrong and show them that you don't need them or their money. They will regret it in the long run, believe me hun they will. Please stay strong. You now where i am.

Love ya,

Viks x

<3

Vega

Ishtar, that's horrible. However let me tell you something. There's a reason it's not all over. See Vikki up there? Princeofhope? Gentlelady Devastated and MJ? Me too. We'd notice.. I know you'd be missed. You've got hope, and you've got love and care. So stick around for a while aye? Stay strong. You can drop me a line if you need anything..

<3,
Vega.

Sa Palomera

Ishtar, that's horrible. However let me tell you something. There's a reason it's not all over. See Vikki up there? Princeofhope? Gentlelady Devastated and MJ? Me too. We'd notice.. I know you'd be missed. You've got hope, and you've got love and care. So stick around for a while aye? Stay strong. You can drop me a line if you need anything..

<3,
Vega.

yeah stick around.. easy said... if you have money to keep paying your rent, food, living costs, insurance and even pay your parents back what you "owe" them in their opinion...

:cry: :cry:

darling you can. you made it through sunday night right? you CAN make it

No matter how much shit they throw at you don't rise to it, listen to what K said i couldnt agree with her more. Don't let them fuck up your life aswell as their own. I love you to bits sweetheart and you know that.

<3

Vega

It's easily said, Ishtar and as Vikki said, who said what K said and I couldn't agree with her more. Don't let them do that to you. You can stick around cause there's love going for you. And people who care about you. With that, you can conquer.

<3,
Vega.

B
Hoeveel heb je nodig, moet je lenen? Geen probleem namelijk, betaal maar ooit een keer terug. Niet dat ik veel geld heb >< maar dat komt wel goed. Zeg maar wat je nodig hebt en ik kijk hoeveel ik je kan geven, ik geef het toch alleen maar uit aan die dingen die slecht voor me zijn.
Ik weet niet echt hoe het met je gaat, niet echt goed blijkbaar, maar het zou wel ontzettend tof zijn als je weer een baantje neemt en je ze kan bewijzen dat je het zonder ze afkan. Weet je dat je je schoolgeld van dit jaar terug kan krijgen als er iets is gebeurt. Dan moet je dat even op je oude school vragen, en dan moet je waarschijnlijk met een psycholoog praten, en dan kunnen ze het doorgeven. Ik weet niet zeker hoe dat gaat, maar dat zeiden ze vorig jaar tegen mij.
Wat je ouders doen, vind ik niet kunnen, ze horen er voor je te zijn en als ze zo idioot zijn om je zo zonder respect te behandelen, dan hoef jij dat ook niet. Als je me zegt hoeveel, dan zal ik kijken wat ik voor je kan regelen, probeer een baantje te regelen, het komt allemaal goed, echt waar!!
take care *hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00