The Final Straw.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Smau5, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smau5

Smau5 New Member

Really is.

Got into a fight with my sister, she ate a whole multi pack of Dorito's.
    That's right a whole packet of 12 in one day, she's pregnant but that isn't justifacation for being possibly the most self centered nasty person in the world.
    I called her a fat c**t, she runs upstairs, attempting to break my laptop.
    I get it off her and she runs straight for me, latches onto my hair, reefs some of it it out.

I push her away and she falls, not hardly, not hitting her head.
    The crocidile tears rush out, she runs downstairs to her boyfriend who is in the sitting room.

She manipulates and twists the truth, she claimed I not only hit her, but I tried to hit her in the stomach to harm the baby.

WTF.

She rang my father who doesn't live with us, she puts me onto the phone where I hear my father barking asking why I hit her?
    Nobody believes me! I know you people have been in the same position,
    what do I do when I know exactly what happened yet nobody fucking believes me?!

I don't have a problem with violence, never have.
    I do swear too much sometimes.

Everbody gives her the the benefit of the doubt, I'm the bad person here, as always.

She breaks everything I own, the rare 'values' in my life.
    Sits around the house all day pretending to have morning sickness,
    She barks orders at me and my mother and she treats her boyfriend like dirt at the best of times.
    She is rotten to the the core and my mother agrees.

I hope she gives birth, then dies.
    She's not fit to be a mother.

This is no knee-jerk reaction.
    Call me harsh all you want, even if she's related to me.
    You do NOT know her nor live with her.

I've had enough and I'm not going into my past problems, events. etc.

I just joined the forum, I have to speak to someone, even if I don't get a reply.
    Hopefully fellow people are strong enough, I'm not.

Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If your mother agrees with you, would she be willing to ask your sister to move out? (Sorry, I dont' know how old either of you are).

Here if you want to talk.

3. Smau5

Smau5 New Member

I'm 16 and she's 17.
    I really would love that, my mother has told her to before but she just doesn't listen.

4. Smau5

Smau5 New Member

You know what?
    People can I think what they want, I know the truth.

I'm going to sort out my other problems and not let her ruin my life.
    If she moves out it's a bonus.

Now I have to dispose of this <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I had to edit a part of your post to take out the mention of a possible method.

I think you're on the right track. Don't let her ruin your life. It would probably be hard for your mom to make her leave now, while she's pregnant, because that's her grandchild your sister is carrying. But you still have a right to live your life.

Maybe get a lock on your bedroom door with a key, so that your sister has no way of accessing your stuff?

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i think you have the right idea for not letting her ruin your life. your mum should be firm with her and get her to move out. at least your mum takes your side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.