The Firelord

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Firelord, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firelord

Firelord Active Member

I'm horrible at introductions, hope this will do.

My name, or at least self appointed nickname, is Firelord. I am a young man in my early twenties and found this place by suggestion from a friend of mine. I live in the Appalachian Mountain region of New England. I'm a bold, adventurous young man who is fond of hiking, writing, kickboxing, playing video games, playing guitar and reading comic books. I have had problems in the past with emotional abuse at the hands of bullies as well as teachers, which at one point developed into violent, aggressive behavior and has since evolved into a personality akin to a somewhat protective canine who has a tendency to be over enthusiastic about certain things.

The main reason I am here is because somebody believed that my fiery personality, never say die attitude and happy go lucky tendencies, as well as my own past experiences might do others some good, while my own remaining, underlying problems might be helped if I spent some time talking with people who've been through similar situations to what I have been.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Wow what a touching introduction! That is so kind of you to offer up what you have to those of here in need...guess Firelord says quite a bit heh?

I know that we can always use the support of someone upbeat as depression gets a lot of us here down and by all means let us support and help you too.

I look forward to getting to know you and hope to see you on the boards...if it is to lend support great! if it is cause you are in need of support I hope I am around to help/reply.

You have a huge heart and hope you stick around...we need people like you as we all here are really trying to get through this thing called "life".

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum....
    any advice is welcome and I hope you find some help here for yourself...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.