The flu hurts... I wanna die ='(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xenos, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

I can't take it anymore! My whole body aches and kills every time I take a step! I swear my headache and fever can fry up an egg. My eyes are dilated and waters every second! The flu vaccines are obviously off the list 'cause there's like 100,000 people fighting to have a limited supply of like... 4000. All I can do is take this "elixir" that helps with congestion only. I get so drowsy it's hard to stay mentally stable.. I was forced to go home early 'cause the school's obviously worried I'll spread an epidemic (and those ladies sure make you feel bad enough to go) I don't even know if I'll even live through this! I've never felt the flu this strong and painful before!

Please, somebody talk to me~! I want the pain to go away!

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear you are sick. I don't think there is really anything beyond sleep that you can do for the flu. Just make sure you stay on top of it medically as the infections that can develop as an offshoot can be almost as serious, if not more so, than the flu itself. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :hug:

3. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

I've heard that many times... but the hard part is staying asleep because of the constant congestion blocking my airway. The moment I could've died sleeping is when my body wakes me up so I can keep on living. And this isn't part of the flu too, I've had to live with this problem growing up. I think it could be sleep apnea but I don't know.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sory to hear. Istarted feeling ill thought maybe bronchitis but it's past that. Everything hurts. Even places I forgot I had :dry: So tyeah feel for ya. Hope you're better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.