The Fucking Heat

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Mar 24, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im so sick of this country. Its the end of March ands its fucking 32 degrees celcius, shit we should be coming into autumn now, and its like summer just keeps going and going...Im fucking sick of it, I hate the heat, I despise it, I loath it.

I want to live in Europe..ya it gets fucking cold, but you can always put more clothes on...theres only so much you can take off, without being arrested and/or embarrassing yourself.

Id do anything to be there right now, ANYTHING, id wrestle a fucking lion to get there...

Im so sick of Australia.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry MJ. We are coming in to spring. The weather bounces all over. We had 79 F the other day then high of 30 F the next day. Not much better I am afraid.

3. I know how ya feel! Can't STAND the heat! though we've got rain down gippsland way at the moment and wind. It's only gonna get better and better in the coming months! I can't wait for autumn.. cool breeze, falling leaves, the sun doesnt overpower, ooo yeah! it's a beautiful time

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

We should do an exchange. Some people in this country are crying out to be in a climate like Australia right now. I certainly am! Listening to the accent is a just a bonus... hehe

5. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Houston's supposed to be one of the hottest cities in America but it is nothing compared to when I went to India, in New Delhi, I can't understand how people can live there, its always like 100 degrees farenheit or more, unbearable over there, god!!! Houston almost seems cold compared to the hellish heat there, my goodness!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I could do with some heat, tis fecking freeeeeeezing!!

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

id rather have heat then how it is here. one minute it's 60 F and tomorrow it's supposed to snow. Its like Hawaii than Alaska in a day lol.

Sorry it's so hot MJ.

8. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Matt...i was just in san fransisco and it was freezing!!!!....made me appreciate Australia's weather....its a beautiful place to be!

9. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Australia is a beautiful place :) no doubt about it...walking on the foreshore today...really nice, even though it was overcast...just some days the heat (mid 30's plus)
    can get a bit annoying. I love autumn...its the shiznit.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  10. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I hear Sydney turned off most of the lights for an hour to raise awareness for the Earth and the environment, neat.

11. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Nice token gesture NK...but our Prime Minister is still an eco terrorist in my view...who cares little for the environment, mind you nobody else in Canberra does either...apart from the Greens. Australia could be taking a role of leadership on the environment...instead we will be left well behind...and be living in a dustbowl in another 100 years.

Its pathetic...and our governments attitude makes me sick.