The Fucking Phone! (swearing)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Dec 6, 2006.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im so sick of the damn phone...worse things EVER invented.

Ive been on the stupid thing must be at least 15 times today, and I HATE IT WITH A PASSION!.

Im ok on the phone...but I hate answering teh damn thing...maybe its got something to do with my tendancies to seclude myself

Normally I let things go to the answering machine, but for some strange reason I decided to actually take calls today....big mistake.

Never again...

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hehe mines going up the wall aswell! :mad:

Screen keeps going funny so i cant see what im typing :dry:

:hug: (((((Matt))))) :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

MJ you're not alone in hating the phone, I find the damn thing so bloody intrusive. Actually when I'm stressed, even the post makes me feel like that :laugh: :laugh: I get into "how dare you send me a bloody letter" !!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I foolishly answered my mobile yesterday and got stuck there for 20 mins while some pillock tried to sell me a new line rental:mad: BAH :laugh: :laugh:

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

awww MJ, I love my phone :p I just don't love how it seems to EAT credit .... :unsure:

I feel sorry for you though... all those calls! 15 is like ridiculously much. You must be popular :eek:hmy:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hate ansering the phone when I isolate myself from people... when I isolate myself I usaully only talk to one or two people whom I feel closer too...which happends to be people live far from me.

:hug:

6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

If they were 15 calls from hot dutch woman or friends, I might be a little happier ;)

Unfortunately it was for that interview, telstra aka telescum, a couple of charities, lawn mowing dude, my old man blah blah...none of which I particular want to speak too.