The G nite game.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Stylez, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

:tongue: Everybody post right before they get some shut eye...and to the person responding try to find something specific like a thoughtful post that person made and comment on it.

This way everybody can look forward to each morning seeing what a fellow mate put down....

Well...hope this goes well....Gnite folks.... April 18, 2007 2:40am

2. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

I really feel this can boost people's self esteem....:sad:

3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

well if noone wants to post ill post for the people that are sleep...

Sarahg- Good morning hun......I will never hurt you....msn me immediatly...peace

4. Gonna take my meds and go to sleep. I'll be crabby tomorrow for sure cause I haven't taken my Zoloft for two days.

Goodnight all.

5. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

I hope you get a goodnight's rest and even if you are kinda crabby tommorow you are still an awesome person!

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I haven't slept for too long now. I think almost three days. The time has come for me to say good night to all.

Lady E, I enjoy reading your posts. You are a kind person. :hug:

7. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I have to be at work in about 4 hours, so I guess I should try to get a couple hours of sleep in. :sad: Good night, all!

Gentlelady, your kind and thoughtful words have meant so much to me. I appreciate all the encouragement and support you have given to me and to so many others here on SF. I hope you are finally able to get some sleep. :hug:

8. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

G'nite guys

*waits for a reply

9. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

i see how it is... :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.