the gambling............

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by disoriented, Dec 12, 2010.

1. disoriented

disoriented Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. fuck fuck fuckf uck fcuf.

why do i continue to gamble everything away. how the FUCK should i be able to repay the loans and buy the christmas presents ive said ive already bought now?!?!?!

FUCK! why dont i live 30 years ago when you couldnt click away everything you owned in one click..............

AJHSEFNSLJNFNLFLNFLNFLNFNLFNLFNL i cant ufkcing take this, there is no way out.... i can never get out of this UFUCIUFUFFUFUCKKCCKNSANKJDJNDSKJNDNKJFASKNGKNJGNKJGDNKJGD

2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Do they have Gamblers Anonymous in Sweden? You should check into that, cause if you're betting with money that you can't afford to lose then you've got a problem.

3. victor

victor Account Closed

what type of gambling ure into? a lot of ppl dont think properly bout the way they gamble and r just losing the money 4 no reason. make sure u understand u go to the betting shop to win money n not to have fun, and that will be the first step into minimising losses. course, if u have a problem, u gotta stop completely, but its gonna take time, so at least try to lose less 4 the time being. what u bet on?

4. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member