The Girl in the Water

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by magik85, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magik85

magik85 Member

This is a dream I had a while ago but it is still the most vivid I have ever had.

I find this girl laying on the ground and I pick her up and carry her to this building which turns out to be a hotel. I'm with a group of friends. The girl is dressed in black, not a dress but more like jogging clothes. Her hair is black and quite short, kind of like a Beatle haircut but her skin is pale and her eyes are pale blue. I'm not sure if I think she is dead or unconscious. Anyway when we are inside the hotel she disappears and I'm going up and down the place looking for her. For some reason I'm quite suspicious of the people in the hotel. Some of my friends are helping to look but they keep wondering into rooms and the doors shut and lock behind them. Eventually I'm on the outside of the hotel and there is a trap door. I open it and look down. There seems to be a fast flowing river below and I hear this voice. Suddenly the girl comes out of water and she seems to be saying something but I can't understand. We're standing there looking at each other for what seems like ages. She then pulls me into the river. I wake up happy, not with any fear or a drowning sensation.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we do have some crazy dreams at times I am glad your dream ended with a peacful feeling take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.