The Good Fortune Thread!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by feathers, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Okay the game goes, the person posting says what random fortune they are going to wish on the next person. The next person says what they are going to do with that random fortune, and then leaves a fortune for the next person.

Okay, so. I give the next person on this thread a scratch card and they win 1mil of whatever their currency is! :D

Sophie xxx
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm right on this!

hope it comes true, or something about as good!

with this fortune, I will carry out my evil plan to bring free bus fare to the elderly!

for the next poster, the greatest good possible under heaven shall come to them and through them to all the universe!
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Really the best possible thing to happen to me would be more time with my girlfriend...soooo... thats what I would do.

The next poster is given an army of lawn gnomes to do their bidding.
  4. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmmm what does one do with an army of gnomes? fight of zombies hordes? Give everyone pedicures? Make them mine for gold? hmm perhaps all of the above...

The next poster is on the toilet but there i no toilet paper as the dispenser is empty, but just then a genie appears (the empty toilet paper roll genie) and he grants you 3 wishes (with one exception you can't wish for more wishes)....
  5. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I'd wish for a husband who I was in love with completely and who was in love with me and would be forever and ever and then I'd send him to get more toilet paper.
    I'd wish that my mental health problems all disappeared (cept my alters, I'd miss them if they left, I'd just want them all to be happy and have no problems too!)
    Couple of million quid. :p

The next poster gets a free holiday to anywhere they want to go.
  6. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I don't want to go anywhere. I've given up on just about everything.

The next person will never again lose their wallet, phone, or keys.
  7. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

cool - that will make me feel safer

the next peson has a paid alll inclusive weekend for 2-who u take-anyone u want
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Awesome! I'll find a great place to go

the next person wins their favorite foods for a year
  9. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

with my favorite foods for a year, I will become even more obese than I am presently, but have fun doing it and not care ;)

the next person will get an effective treatment/ resolution for depression, mental illness, or whatever crisis they are facing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.