The greatest choice I’ve had to make in the last months: keeping my girl

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Flegurbarabam, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flegurbarabam

Flegurbarabam New Member

A few weeks ago I was very vexed with my marriage with my significant other. Over time, it went from being a wicked relzationship, to a incredibly boring relationship. Why, you ask me? Well, you get it - life gets in the way. It starts with buying a building. It culminates with kids. More screams.

I found interesting advice here: cheating on your spouse Tips.

Not that I dont adore the little girls. These responsibilities that just come up became a set of situations that I just decided to fullystop understanding.

The of of a one woman man was a good existence. I did not want to give that up. At the same time, Je suis human. I want to always have that excitement that comes with a newly acquired romance. That feeling that someone desires *me* once more.

That is what ejected me into longing for a new adventure. This wasn't thought about at any point. It 'just happened' - coincidentally. Having an affair was not some BS thing I though to have to do consciously. Married affairs have a stigma tied with them. You never get into them easily. You simply get bored with your promise you made and take a chance that's in front of your eyes.

It never was about my girlfriend. It was always about moi. I started searching the web for an answer on how to fix my relationship. I finished by landing on this site: married women looking for sex

I did not want my infidelity to destroy my family. I adore my partner and the kids. I just wasn't having the excitement I needed from the damn thing. I made the decision that should I cheat on my wife, it should be a short term thing. And it has been! I met Diana online on a site that was referred by a client. She was funny and incredibly endearing - on the net.

So I met Her. After a few too much vodkas, we go out together- we had a good time - she asked for my digits at the end, which I took for a re-invite.

At that moment she went FULL CRAZY on me. The chick just beginned SMSing, &calling me & e-mailing me like a nutcase. Looking to fkup my relationship. She said she'd ring my wife. She said she'd hang me out to dry.

Thankfully there was a falisafe plan named: MAG affair guide
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I've been cheated on and I can tell you it almost destroyed destroyed my trust in men and it destroyed the realationship......
    if you continue down this road you may end up losing what you have...
    try some relationship counceling and add the spice back into the realtionship you already have with your partner.....affairs are so cruel when they're exposed...take care
  3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Obvious spam is obvious.
  4. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

This thread has reminded me of my disgust for cheaters. They are subhuman to me. If you can't keep your dick in your pants, you don't deserve anyone to put it into. And let's not forget women who cheat, which I can barely understand, because they are not testosterone charged 'men'.

If I ever cheated on a woman, I would feel so guilty that I couldn't think straight. I don't understand how they do it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Blatant advertising man is here to save the day!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.