The greatest understatement of the year

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im in a really foul mood after last night. Im in the middle of a comedown so i aint exactly feeling great about myself but when some stupid asshole sits their and tries and guilt trips me into feeling sorry for what they have done well fuck you. I have put up with the constant threats of suicide for months now and im sorry but you wanted the truth now you have the god damn truth. Just be glad i didnt show you up to all your enablers. Yeah thats right they wont say fuck all to you because you sit their and make them feel so damn sorry for you by saying oh im suddenly suicidal because of what you just said. Fuck you and your fake ass bullshit. But oh wait i forgot im a psychopath, everyone hates me, i should probably go and die, and what for i hear you ask? Because for once i showed you for exactly what you are, a manipulative, self obsessed bitch who is only out for what you can get from people. You aint worth the steam off my piss. Ive had it with biting my tongue and i certainly dont have muggy little **** tattoed on my forehead.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know what it's like to have someone try and guilt trip you, and I hate it. You're not a psychopath though, and you definitely shouldn't go and die. I hope venting helped, even a little.

3. Kaos General

Not really because now ive gotta stay awake because the assholes from court are supposed to be coming to fit my electronic tag. This is turning into a bad bad week compacted by inconsiderate wankers who just wanna use me to tell me how bad they have it. When someone actually wants to fucking listen to me for a god damn change then maybe id be a bit more sympathetic at the moment

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you are talking about but i hope you are ok and your comedown eases up soon :hug:

PS. You are no longer on forum access only?!

5. Kaos General

I am on FAO i just asked them to change me back to a senior member but keep me on FAO. FAO insinuates ive actually done something when in fact i never as many people know and half the staff should hang their heads in shame because of it

6. WildCherry

Sorry it's gonna be a bad week. Don't let people use you though, if they can't listen to you or be there for you when you're having a bad time, they're not worth talking to.

7. Kaos General

Gonna be a bad week? Its only tuesday and im having a really fucked up week so far and its gonna get worse if they dont fit this tag soon

8. WildCherry

No clue what you mean about the tag. But OK, sorry you're already having a bad week. You know where I'm at if you need anything, I'd be on MSN but it's not showing me if anyone's on and won't let me start conversations.

9. Kaos General

your showing as offline

10. WildCherry

I'll sign back in, but you'll have to IM me first, I can't.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles:
    sorry someones upset you Wayne...
    I'm not much use to anyone at the moment but I wanted to let you know I hope you feel better soon..:hugtackles: