The guilt kills me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IEatBrains, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IEatBrains

IEatBrains Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Anna guilt kills you what are you feeling guilty about i know it is hard to let go of that guilt perhaps talking to us more will help you see things differently hugs to you
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes it's hard to let go of guilt, but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. What is it that you feel guilty about? Maybe talking about it will help.
  4. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

guilt is killing me too.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hey guys - if anyone should feel guilty it's me......... It would take forever to explain why........ and then I know I would not be believed. But, there is a solution for it, that I am continuing to find - and it's literally out-of-this-world, but that does not mean it's unavailable or unattainable. Am willing to share in bite-sized chunks if anyone's interested ..... coming up to Easter, and it's to do with the meaning behind it, (just a clue). But I'm not a preacher - just want to say there is a wonderful answer to our burdens of guilt - and the first step is to recognise the feeling for what it is, and not to hide it, which is what you've done by facing up to it, and that's awesome.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

my therapist and dozens of books tell me to replace the word ''guilt'' with ''regret''
    it's not that easy... but it sounds way better than the word 'guilt that seems to punish us worse than our enemies ever could

what is it you feel guilty about hun?
    can we help?(hugs)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.