The gun was loaded he took it from me...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nowayout1011, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowayout1011

nowayout1011 Member

I need to go!!!!!! It has to end. I am 45 amd suffer everyday of my life from mental illness and addictive behavior. I can't control it...I've tried. I hurt my family and mostly my husband. He deserves better. It's time to call it quits! maybe strangling myself would work...I'll try.
  2. please don't do anything. i know it must be hard even though i don't fully know what's going on. would you like to tell us more so we can try and help you? please stay safe and take care of yourself!
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't hurt yourself nowayout. You and your husband can work through your gambling debts. I'm sure you guys can find a way. Please stay safe. :hug:
  4. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

hugglez :hug: go huggle ur husband and tell him you need help and that u love him

... well just an idea anywaz i dont really kno much about relationships having never been in one
  5. jj82

jj82 New Member

I have been there. Actually, I was there just a week ago. I am sorry you are there too.
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are in such a bad place but please don't do anything rash. You have people who love and care for you, don't hurt them by doing something rash. :hug: am here if you need me. x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.