The Harassment

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by I'dRather, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'dRather

I'dRather Guest

They won't leave me alone. Why does the law allow bad people to get away with things? Why does the law ignore silent crimes?

I really am losing faith in society. Seeing a guilty person defended. Yea I know we all have our rights and if I were falsely accused I'd want a good lawyer defending me but it's a whole different story when you are the victim of a crime and you are being threatened and harrassed. I am thinking there will be no justice. People I once knew and trusted as good people are supporting and defending someone who tried to kill me. Who hurt me emotionally and physically to the point of being suicidal. How can they sleep at night?? How can they live with themselves?

I cannot live to deal with once again being blamed for something I didn't do. I cannot live with this pain that someone could be so terribly cruel to me. Haven't I been through enough?? My strength is failing me now! I cannot keep facing this harrassment and the implied threats. They even tried to threaten me out of getting a lawyer to protect my rights.

When will it stop. I beg he just come kill me now than to put me through this. The nightmares came last night. More harassment today. Can't get a hold of my lawyer because she's been in court all day. I'm breaking down! I'm weak!

2. I'dRather

I'dRather Guest

Don't worry. I'll be alright.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there, am sorry you feel so threatened by this person, I hope karma turns round and bites him in the arse so bad he'll think pacman removed his ability to sit down. Am here with moral support for you :hug:

4. I'dRather

I'dRather Guest

Thanks Robin! The joke helped lift my spirits. :)

My lawyer is on top of things and says they are just trying to intimidate me. I've never dealt with anyone like these people. My lawyer hasn't either. It is just beyond me to understand how anyone could be so cruel. Maybe narcissistic or antisocial or something because they seem to have no conscience for the cruelty they cause.

Day by day!!! I suppose this is making me stronger but it sure doesn't feel like it at times. At least now I no longer live in constant fear and anxiety..or at least most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.