The hell with all of them

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am too the point where i see no logic anywhere
    she has tried 4 times this week overdosing cutting
    she ask to be put in for help
    then he ask me i said yes keepher safe
    yet he does fffffffffff nothing
    i told him you did the same release my bro again and again
    until he killed himself
    you are doing the same with my daughter
    she ask for help yet denied again
    fffffffff i don't get this at all
    i hate them all everyone because if it was their kid
    they would have done the right thing and admitted them under lock and key
    no logic the hell with this whole system
    i am done do you hear done trying for christ sakes
    what will it take her death well too ffffffff late then right
    maybe my death will do to give you guys an ffff fclue

2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

i am so sorry to hear that violet. Some people just don't care or are ignorant. If it were their daughter they damn sure would do something about it. Your daughter will appreciate all the help and support you give her.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you. Please hold on and be the rock for your little girl. I know you are both suffering right now, but there is always hope. You being here can and will help her, but if you go, you will be sending the wrong message, and I am sure that is the last thing you want to do. Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers. PM me if you want about anything. I do not judge anyone. Blessings..

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Violet. I'm so sorry that they refuse to help keep your daughter safe and prevent her from committing suicide. I think that you have to be responsible for keeping her safe, because the doctors just don't feel like it is their responsibility. You have to talk to your daughter and find out why she wants to kill herself so badly? I know that you are also suicidal because of this. Maybe you and your daughter can make an agreement to stay alive for eachother? You guys need eachother. :hug:

5. total eclipse

i showed him her arms i showed him he thre her away just like he did before he is a professional all of them choose to close thier eyes choose do nothing ihate professionals all of them iwish i had a gun i do might as well blow my brains out nothing noone willhelp her i have a plan god i wish i could just do it then no more suffereing forher or me ffff them all iwish i could beat the hell out of all of them what part of self harm danger to self is not clear here she has od 4 out of 7 days each time sent home again what a ff joke all of hem one day they will be sorry the lotof them

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

oh violet that's so not fair.....to you or your daughter....
    I don't blame you for being so distraught..you're doing all the right things and the system is letting you down...
    Is there some way you can go over his head to a higher authority?..
    I can understand you wanting 'out' I really can but please don't hurt yourself...
    :hug:

7. total eclipse

i am sick nauseated inside
    fffffff god why even try
    no hope no hope okay
    now you see why people chose to go away
    because dam professional donT give a dam
    why should they
    they push them to the edge
    by taking hope away
    it will better by far
    then to stay in this sick world
    i an tired of of the bs
    it would be different if she was thiers
    i have to leave and take her too
    they give us no other choice
    when one thru actions yells and screams
    yet they take away her voice
    so sick inside i could just spew
    all because they choose
    yet again to not see
    so now we will become history
    both you and me

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

keep venting and talking to us violet...
    you have helped so many with your advice ..now time to take it yourself...
    use that anger on the one who deserves it not on yourself...
    that doctor needs reporting and hopefully then someone will listen to you....

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Violet. I'm sorry to hear that the doctors are not helping your daughter, but you have to understand that many people become doctors so that they can make as much money as possible. Some people become doctors to help people, but you can tell who is in it for the money. Don't let the doctor's lack of care make you feel suicidal. Don't buy a gun. Help your daughter as much as you can. She needs you, because you're her mom. Show her how much you love her and show her that she is loved. :hug:

10. total eclipse

i have done nothing else all my life but take of her i am so sick today throwing up just sick god ishis it would all end sw came saw my girl i wish someone would help her someone because i don't want to harm her anymore i don't want to do what is on my mind when there is no hope just darkness and pain they don't care noone of them im back there again suffering remains.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh violet..I can hear so much pain.....it's now time for you to get some help...you have done everything within your power to help your daughter and it's not your fault there are ffn doctors who won't listen.....
    I understand the pain of living with a suicidal child even though I didn't have the ODs to contend with.....
    it would be a zillion times worse for you....
    you are amazing the way you have coped...
    I'm so sorry this has taken a toll on your health....maybe you need a hospital stay yourself now....
    I'm here for you if you need to talk.....big *hugs*

12. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for you and your daughter. I am praying for you both. You have to get away fron thise doctors and repor them. PLEASE keep telling us how you feel and what is going on. WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. Sending love and hope to you.

Write if you like,
    Marty

13. total eclipse

I am sorry i was so far down i still am but go on somehow i am tired but they chose to see nothing
    i am again tryning so hard to get osmeone to help her survive
    i am too far gone inside now it was the last straw him doing nothing again mental health act what a joke
    no one follows it anyhow

14. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I am so sorry your having so many problems again, what is going on? :hug:

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Violet I'm so relieved to see you posting.....
    I hope you are feeling better after a break...as best you can be under the circumstances anyway...
    we are here for you.....:hugtackles:

16. total eclipse

i keep crashing i have to go back on my meds didn't want too dam it but i have to got some help for a month then need to really get her a new psych doc one who cares about her she needs to get reality too grow up i have to stay o n meds until she is gone i guess too many triggers for me i hate the fact a fff man chose to send her away with out stablilizing her they don't give a dam they really don't a female doctor or nurse would have cared sorry but i have no respect now she was a threat to herself and he did nothing but send her home agian gooooood one stupidity thats all it is dam stupiddy
    okay sorry the meds i take increase my internal temp feels likei a burning up dry mouth nausea but it is better than i guess wanting to do me in. take care okay i am still very weak but will continue to try take care

17. Marty482

Praying for you Violet!!!!

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug::flowers:

19. Marty482

Hope you are ok . Still praying for you!!!!

20. total eclipse

yeh just tired wow so tired but life goes on right wether want it to or not it goes on will continue to try and get her help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.