The holidays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired John

... are pushing me closer to the edge. Another night ahead. I really dread the nights. If I could only shut my mind off and sleep for more than an hour or two at a time. I feel like my time is near, deep in my bones.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I know the nights are hardest for so many. Keep talking here... it might help to get out some of what you're going through and connect with people if you feel alone.

Moat

Banned Member
Ah, night time, when nothing outside stirs and the only sound you can hear are the chittering of the fruit bats... It is no wonder that so many people dread it, as that is when you find yourself being able to really take stock of your life, what you have done, what you have not, what is missing... The thing is that you should not let the quiet get to you; for all that you have or have not done, try and think of that time as a way of planning out in advance all that you have wished to do to have that happy life you always wanted and then set up small goals that you go through during the daytime to achieve it.

As others have said nights are difficult for so many of us. But thats the good thing about a site such as this, its always here. And yes, this time of year is hard and with combining the two - we do well to take it a day at a time. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00