The homestretch

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by readytoctb, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readytoctb

readytoctb Account Closed

I am so close to the end now, have started writing my goodbye letters. I mainly feel numb now, the depression and the loneliness are still there but feel more out of body than anything else. Been running my final moments through my head over and over, need to make sure I have my bases covered. This will not be a suicide attempt, it will be a suicide so I need to make sure everything is done right. Its funny how all the positive attributes that I am know for: punctuality, attention to detail, assertiveness, dedication to my work are now going to be that which ensure my suicide is successful. At least no one can say I wasn't anything if not consistent till the end.
  2. DS

DS Account Closed

ugh, ugh, ugh,

You know how i feel about this.

it is breaking my heart. it should never have happened. the entire situation is so very's so tragic.

i so much wish you were not alone right now....more than anything i wish you were not alone.

and i somehow wish...i somehow wish you could find a way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you must reconsider.
  4. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

posting from cell phone so sorry for shitty formatting. what ds said. i wish to god you weren't alone right now.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please reconsider. :hug: Around if you want to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.