The how many threads are Boo and Rich going to put random comments on tonight thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Perfect Melancholy, Jun 4, 2010.

?

how many threads will Boo and Rich take over?

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. 50

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. 60

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. jeez how bored are you both?

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  4. I had to have four options because I only like even numbers

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

what I said above

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Re: The how many threads are Boo and Rich going to put random comments on tonight thr

I don't know about the other one, but Rich is really pushing the limit...

Now, let's talk about why ants can't talk.

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Re: The how many threads are Boo and Rich going to put random comments on tonight thr

Boo is 'da thread masta'.

4. Perfect Melancholy

Ants can talk have you not watched a bugs life?

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Correction, Lynn is... :unsure::mortd:

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Looks like i've finally found someone with the Peter Pan complex...

7. Perfect Melancholy

yes I even have the green tights.......

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Whatever you do leave Tinker Bell alone. She's mine.

9. Perfect Melancholy

You want to tinker with her ticker?

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What'sssss ticker, precioussss?

11. Perfect Melancholy

How did you get hold of that picture of me, I demand answers and more coffee

12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

It's right there on the SF family album.

13. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Even numbers.

14. Perfect Melancholy

When I was a student we used to sit in the pub and give our mates the telephone number for the FBI, saying ring this number and say I lost my cat, Of course I fell for it several times....... anyone want to ring a number I got and say they lost there cat?

15. Perfect Melancholy

I think the coffee is wearing of :smoke:

16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol, coffee is baaaaaad. :p

17. Perfect Melancholy

I blame if for all my mindless ramblings tonight, that and Boo's bad influence of course :unsure::love:

18. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Why does everyone keep saying i'm bad influence... Here and in real life... :D :D

19. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

My vote went to jeez how bored are you both?

20. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

as long as they still allow the rest of us to post, I guess they can take over a multitude. So I am butting in here. Let me post!!! :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.