1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The hurt never goes away

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sadhart, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I feel so hopeless and lost right now. selfish too....I saw someone online talking about how they're getting married and that made me feel sad because I know it will never happen for me. maybe i don't deserve it. that isn't the main reason why i feel the way i do, it's just i know happiness will never happen for me and it hurts to realize that.

2. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I find all these pictures on FB of my one of my friends, but she never really attempted to contact me after she moved. I also have had bad luck with relationships. The tarot cards keep pointing to love, but I'm not sure I'll ever find it...

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I used to believe in love, but nowadays, I just find myself tired of hoping for something that doesn't exist for me.

4. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

If anyone finds love and needs a brand new wedding dress with tags still on it... I have one hanging in my cupboard. We broke up the day I picked it up from the shop. Although we are back together now, i highly doubt I will ever get the chance to wear it.

5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about all your guys' bad luck... if it makes anybody feel better, I got married, and it's proven to be the worst decision I ever made in my life. If anybody's looking for a wife, barely used, tags still on her... lol, sorry. Anyway, I married just for the sake of getting married even though I wasn't in love with her, and regretted it ever since. This whole marriage thing... don't envy anyone who is married. Just remember that they have a 50% chance of getting divorced, and a 90% chance of ending up miserable whether they get divorced or not. It's funny, people say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem... well, if you ask me, marriage is a lot like suicide... making a lifetime commitment to somebody because you're afraid of being alone... how fucking shortsighted and stupid. Maybe I'm just bitter because I don't know what it's like to be with somebody that I actually want to spend the rest of my life with.

6. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

hahahaha you made me laugh TheLoneWolf!!! Thats great. Love it!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.