The hurt never goes away

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadhart

SF Supporter
I feel so hopeless and lost right now. selfish too....I saw someone online talking about how they're getting married and that made me feel sad because I know it will never happen for me. maybe i don't deserve it. that isn't the main reason why i feel the way i do, it's just i know happiness will never happen for me and it hurts to realize that.

wallflower

I know how you feel. I find all these pictures on FB of my one of my friends, but she never really attempted to contact me after she moved. I also have had bad luck with relationships. The tarot cards keep pointing to love, but I'm not sure I'll ever find it...

sadhart

SF Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that. I used to believe in love, but nowadays, I just find myself tired of hoping for something that doesn't exist for me.

aussiegal

If anyone finds love and needs a brand new wedding dress with tags still on it... I have one hanging in my cupboard. We broke up the day I picked it up from the shop. Although we are back together now, i highly doubt I will ever get the chance to wear it.

TheLoneWolf

I'm sorry about all your guys' bad luck... if it makes anybody feel better, I got married, and it's proven to be the worst decision I ever made in my life. If anybody's looking for a wife, barely used, tags still on her... lol, sorry. Anyway, I married just for the sake of getting married even though I wasn't in love with her, and regretted it ever since. This whole marriage thing... don't envy anyone who is married. Just remember that they have a 50% chance of getting divorced, and a 90% chance of ending up miserable whether they get divorced or not. It's funny, people say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem... well, if you ask me, marriage is a lot like suicide... making a lifetime commitment to somebody because you're afraid of being alone... how fucking shortsighted and stupid. Maybe I'm just bitter because I don't know what it's like to be with somebody that I actually want to spend the rest of my life with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00