The idea of having a family that loves you is SO beyond overrated.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ghetofabgurl89, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Love in general is a figment of imagination in fact. I'm tired of having to listen to my father tear me apart every time I start to pick up and head in the right direction. He says he doesn't want a "*****" in "his house"? Well guess what asshole? I DON'T WANT TO COME HOME EVER AGAIN! And when I need him most, when everything is falling apart around me no matter how hard I try all my boyfriend can think about is himself. Fuck him too. Most of all, fuck ME. I am not a *****, I am not a slut, and I do not lack common sense. University did not accept me for no reason. I have my merits and I am going to stick up for them. Anyone who tries to drag me down can kiss my ass. Oh, and my father calling me fat was low and immature. He should take a look in the mirror and remember what he learned in biology about genetics. Wait, FUCK I forgot he didn't ever take biology! Fucking dumbass.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yeah the people, our family, that are supposed to be there, unconditional love, blah blah blah. Glad that you arent letting the things your dad said stick hun. You know who you are inside and out. So like you seem to be doing, dont listen to the garbage. Cuz when it feels like no one else does or will loves us, then we have to love ourselves even more.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's a great attitude you've got there. Wish I had confidence like that. Keep it up :D :hug:
  4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Me too. Anyway, good to see you're not gonna let him tear you down any longer! You show him! :)