the invisible no one - vent-ish i guess

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by thaliapage, Oct 20, 2010.

1. thaliapage

thaliapage Member

youve proven it once again. that you dont care. that no one does.
    anythign that i say to you falls on deaf ears. all i needed you to do was listen. but you didnt want to know, didnt care enough. funny thing is you probably have no idea - that if you had listened, even if you didnt care, you wouldnt have enforce the suicide option even more.
    do you know the only reason why i get up anymore is because i know that its all going to end soon. I have the pills already. im not going to fail this time.
    you could have listened, some one could have listened - not even the counselor will - becuase in the end, all i am is just pathetic scum.
    i know that i dont deserve to live - that i have nothing to offer this world, that it will benifit more from my death than from my life.

i dont know what to do anymore; im not doing this of attention - if i wanted that i would have just told you - but i dont want to be stoped, ive come to that conclusion. its calming, soothing and compleatly distressing at the same time - but i know that i am going to go through with this.

i just wanted to pretend that i existed, however slightly, in some ones world.
  2. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

You exist in my world. In our world. You shouldn't go through with what you're thinking about doing okay? I can tell you you're going to hurt more people than you imagine. It may be calming and soothing, and that is a feeling I wish I could have, but you just have to keep going.

If they don't care and don't listen, then they are not worthy of you. Find someone who is.

I'm sure everyone on here would happily listen to you, and would happily talk to you. I know I would :)