the joys of womanhood

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, May 25, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

as if it isn't enough that we are expected to clean and cook for our lovers and not to drink and oh god definitely not burp and fart. cos that's what guys do.

as if that isn't enough yet. we also get to put up with some "monthly joys" :dry:

Me is having some fun. Watching movies with my housemate. I'm sitting on his bed, we watched some movies. I get up to go back to my room, as hear him calling me back "Ester, is this yours? " so I walk back, look. he's pointing at his bed... Turns out I had some major leakage going on so to say :dry:

I COULD FUCKING SINK THROUGH THE FLOOR!!! HELP!! :hiding:

Thank god he could laugh with it ("thank god I'm male! :laugh: "). I did'nt find it that funny.
    I mean. this stuff always happens around him!!! :eek:hmy:

fuck sake. I'm the girl who smashed whisky all over his keyboard when she is off her face, I'm the girl who smashes coke (the drink) all over his weed with her laptop, I'm the girl who breaks his whisky-glasses. And basically everyone's glasses in the house..

I'm the fucking house-slut and house-klutz

oh don't you just love the joys of womanhood.

I'm starting to wonder.. I would be willing to put up with the morning-erections if that would mean there would be no more 'accidents' like this night :dry:

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug:

Hope things get better for ya soon hun...

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Est, they're fabulous joys. :laugh: I'm sorry babesssss. :hug:

4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Urg i hear ya babe!

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know it isn't funny and i shouldn't laugh, but hearing you tell it makes it funny. I hope you feel better soon.

6. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Tell me about it :dry: I went without it for a year, and now I've been on for over a month!

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I told you my story already...lol Uber embarassment :hug:

8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for anyone who's had 'accidents' and stuff, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one!

And it's okay to laugh Gentle, I can laugh about it too, somewhere in between the feelings of embarrassment. :rolleyes:

9. One who listens..

One who listens.. Well-Known Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry Ishy, but that exact same thing happened to my Girlfriend, except when I tried to make light of it, I thought she was going to KO me :tongue: .

Seriously though, I don't think any guy would ever try to be mean at you if that happened. We all know the rumors of women on their periods... It scares us...

- OWL

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

loool im sorry est but this made me laugh :hiding: