the lake

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I had a very bad verbal argument with someone early this morning....telling me to fuck off and when all i was doing was acting on the advice that he gave me. I am on 8 forums/chats for grief and depression support and all but 1 i have been ignored and treated like i am invisible, treated me like a piece of trash that they can just throw me away when ppl get sick of me....i am a piece of garbage now and have been thinking all day, thinking maybe i should fuck off as the man suggests. I cant harm myself anymore, i don't feel the physical pain only the emotional endless pain that lies within me. i kno what im gonna do, the lake. :blub:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go to that lake... :(

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That won't help things scarred. I know it is hard when people say things like that. You may feel like you are being ignored when you actually aren't. Depression can make it seem that way to. I know I have seen you come into the chatroom and have people talk to you and yet you will make the comment about being ignored even though you were acknowledged. Remember that views become skewed when we are in this state. :hug:

4. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

I don't really understand something though. Why do you struggle so hard to get someone else's approval? Why not make a change of situations and you approve of who you want to be around and such. I've been doing that all my life, granted i do a little bit of adapting to the situation but i have my limits and i wont struggle to get someone's attention if it means changing myself drastically. I guess what i'm trying to say is that you can have people wanting you in their group, however you won't necessarily find it on a depression forum since most of the people there are on different time zones/have their own problems (sometimes similar) that they think about or focus on/you miss out the actual interacting between two or more people, so wouldn't it be better if you look for a group of people that you like around you? Who knows, maybe i don't know what i'm talking about, but what i do know is this: goals, reasons, activities, those bring people together.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Forever Scarred,
    You know we all have good and bad days, maybe this was a bad time for this person. If he/she continues to belittle you then by all means tell him he/she is an asswipe and he can f**k off. You aren't on these forums for someone to take pot shots at you.
    What ever forum you are on you should have someone monitering each post you make! Don't take that shit off this person...Good Luck and keep posting!!:chopper:!!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey forever scarred. I hope you are still with us. Please let us know if you are okay :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.