The last and biggest piece of my jigsaw

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hache, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Right well i have been doing the little things to improve, its worked for confidence and self belief. But the gaping hole in my life is the lack of independence, having no friends and no love, leads to anxiety and extreme frustration. Aswell as being in a course towards something i dont really want.

I dont know what to do.

Cant find a dream for my heart, a goal, anything to work towards.

I'm sick of the patronising Gandi comments. You can do it, you can find it, grrr.

Can anyone help me find what to do.

Just to cover a few already mentioned things...

Moving out is not really an option, not got the money, security, nowhere to go and the awkward situation of telling my parents i want to leave to go where?? some shit slum in the middle of nowhere all alone??

Clubs? where are they for 20 year olds, in what? i have no interests due to depression, this may sound stupid but being tied down, the lack of independence, being watched, not being free or able to express myself because of shame of it being infront of my parents, having to tell them everything i do and everywhere i go drives me insane. Also when i searched things online i am at work when they're on.

Coffee Shop... this is northern england not manhatten.

I know i havent covered enough so if you have any other questions please fire away.

Please help before i do something stupid. I need to get off the pc, i need a life!

2. Only1?

Only1? Active Member

Hey I know its grim oop north but I'd like to chat to you sometime and maybe I can re-light some of your intrests, then you could make steps to spreading your wings a little round here. Just a thought :biggrin: take care

3. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

My... GOD your story matches me. PM if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.