The last days are the hardest

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I am trying so desperately to keep the schedule I have made. But it is getting so hard. The depression is so bad. I know I need to wait because I don't want any f*ck ups this time. But my head is spinning with anxiety and self hate. And as the days slowly crawl by the guilt is getting unbearable. And I feel more alone than I ever have before. I hate being alone. That's another reason I have to do this so badly. To end the loneliness. And to finally get the peace through the finality of this act. I will not be able to cause any more stress or harm to anyone anymore. But I am so afraid of the anxiety taking over and I try to do this before I'm supposed to. And then another screw up. Someone please help turn it all off for a few more days.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you are not alone in this hun, i was once told by a friend that i was strong because i was still here even though i feel the pain, i still try hard to see the next day by taking baby steps everyday.
    i would like to say the same to you, put your plan on hold, take your angel by the hand and take those baby steps with him.
    you don't have anything to lose in trying even though you find it hard.

be safe hun

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me. I was going to post on all my threads but I will just hope that everyone that needs to know will read this. I am forever grateful. This thread is done.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.