the last dream i remember

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by painfulbliss, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

the last dream i remember was about 1.5-2 years ago, and i had accidently fallen asleep with a nicotine patch on, and i quit using them since.

but the dream was about some famous hollywood actor throwing a ball for his newborn son, and every body was dressed in late 1800's dresses and suits. and i and a couple of my friends got invited and when we got there, i ran into my ex gf and when i saw her i screamed stay away from me, and booked it outta there like a bat from hell. and when i got outta there the outside was an elementry school i used to go to when i was younger and as soon as i got out, i turned into a werewolf and started running on all 4s and ran across the parking lot and up a 20 ft wall of huge rocks. and dissapeared into the night and was never seen again.

and for some reason ive always fealt that after every night that i might have been running on all 4s in my dream and i dont know but it feels natural to me like i should be doing it, even though ive never done it in real life

idk im probably just a nutcase but thats the last dream i remember

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.