• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

The last person who needed me does not need me anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother was moved into the locked Alzheimer unit yesterday. She no longer knows I even exist. My last reason for not doing it won't even know if I'm gone now.

It's been a long painful goodbye with my mother. I just want to go now.

DrownedFishOnFire

Seeing is Believing
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I am sorry about your mom. One of the most roughest way to go is losing them piece by piece. Yet she is still there somehow and not there anymore. Take it one day at a time as its easier said than done but there are support groups focused on helping people know they are not alone dealing with their loved ones like this.

Hugs just letting you know you are not alone in this. Maybe googling or FB searches so you can have someone to share your experience with?

agwoodliffe

I will bet any money that before your mother developed the Alzheimers, the most important thing for her was to see you safe and happy.
You will feel the same way towards your own kid(s) in the future.
Which leads me on to this question: WHO says your mother is the last person that needs you? Got any proof?

I feel a little embarrassed saying this, but we need you.

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. That's terrible news. I do hope that you find another reason for hanging in there though. Life is absolutely worth living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00