The last straw

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raphael1, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

Can't be with the girl of my dreams. Almost all hope of that is going. And have nothing else to live for. So when it's over for certain I will be dieing. That much I'm pretty sure of.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It hurts a lot when you get knocked back and can't be with the person you want to be with. But time is a healer, trust me. It will hurt for a little while but time numbs the pain and you will eventually move on. Getting knocked back by one girl is not worth ending your life for, especially when there are so many out there. This time it is not meant to be maybe, but you have many more women to meet. Like the saying goes, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Loves sting hurts but time is the healer. Keep posting here for support when you need it most, and take care and keep safe xxxx

3. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

Really? Dying because of that?

I confessed to a girl I cared about for years how much she meant to me and she shot me down like a rock, and never wants to talk to me again. You just keep living duder, be a man and better yourself.

Live.

4. Raphael1

I'm not sure if i should go into detail about it and put all personal stuff about her and myself on the internet. But she isnt just someone who turned me down.

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Raphael,

:hug: If you feel more comfortable this way, you can leave out or change a few details (where you see fit - e.g. changing what you call her or you - for example "A" for "Alex") if that is a better option for you since you do not want to post a lot of details about her and you on the internet. We'd like to hear more from you to better understand what is troubling you so much about the girl you speak of. It is up to you; remaining anonymous might be something you want too. ;)

Best regards,

Alex

6. Raphael1

im scared because I think it could be ending between us. And she hasnt being able to bring herself to let me see her.

I couldn't love another girl. Please god let me see her.

Guys what am I going to do? I just cant bear life without her.

7. Raphael1

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::blue::blue::blue::blue:

8. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

True - but the lad needs time to get over this girl.

I recall falling head over heels at maybe 16 or so - for some bizarre reason she never felt the same about me - as I felt about me.

She never wanted to kill me I mean. Or hate me.

Anyhow - love is like hitting a wall - you crash and need to recover.

Love is like a toothache - you cannot think about anything else. But the pain is almost worth it once you lose that pain and find more love.

We all lose the plot when we do find it. But its good to feel it for sure.

You should have one word in your head right now...

Next!!!!

"I waved to my neighbour
    my neighbour waved to me
    but my neighbour is my enemy

We kept waving
    till we could not see no more
    under 15 feet of pure white snow
    15 feet of pure white snow"

9. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Talk to her very nicely.
    IF you are hiding your depression - you got to confess that for first - likely before you even kiss her - in fact if she means anything - you got to man up and let her know who she is kissing!

I thought you had split - but you still want her very much.

So - go for it - but do not throw everything on this gamble. I KNOW she seems like the world but love is a two way thing. It is easy to feel rejected but a woman has to make her own choice and be ready.

Sometimes love is like a man feeling 90% and she feels 10% - it has to be 50/50 - and its not the fault of any girl or woman if her love is not as passionate as yours. It happens.

If you love her - you want her to be free? You would not kidnap her and keep her prisoner for 50 years as a companion would you? No. So - its her choice - but you need to try and act 'cool' - you got to be 'the man' and not go after her feeling insecure and unsure of yourself.

Don't think too much about love - ever - you have to just act on impulses - intuitions and common sense. Women want us to be strong - but will accept our flaws IF we look to change some. So - don't think being 'the man' excludes being a gentle man also.

Treat her kind - give her treats, NEVER even think about not making up after your first argument. Avoid violence, in word, thought and actions. Woman are not our issue there. Men get angry - but its easy to find good things to hate. I mean - I hate injustice. Why not?

So hope this helps bro.

10. Raphael1

thanks for the support.

But I feel bad for writing this thread I don't think it's fair to her, or doing me a favor to be even talking about this.

Can the mods please do me a favor and delete this thread.
    That would help very much and be appreciated. I made a mistake in doing this thread and I regret it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.