The last thing you truly cared about?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Axiom, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Do you have something that you will go those extra 100 miles for to make sure it is right or everything is ok.
    An example of something I used to care about was my studying. I used to be extremely serious about it, never faulting for anything or anyone. Now I dont care and will take breaks and do something else when I "feel" like it.

Im finding it hard personally to care about anyone or anything. I have pleanty of things I care about, but I let things slip and fall in the moment. I just keep telling myself that I dont have the energy for it.

Just curious if anyone cares about anything truly or is going through something similar to me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i would do anything for my children drive anywhere they are the ones i truly care abt

3. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

Blake i feel the same way. ive always been an overachiever straight A student lol i would literally study for days to make an A. I still want to do good in school and i care, but everytime i try i cant concentrate on it,etc..yeah feel exactly the same way about letting things slip away in the moment.

But i do still care about my friends--id drive a 100 miles to get them if they needed me. mainly, i do it for me. I want to feel like people are around me and here for me. Most of the time though, i feel like people use me. but, i still feel its better to have them around than not all.

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'm like you. I've went from an A student to... Something else. I still have A:s, but now I'm failing in physics. I cannot focus anymore...
    But I think it's because I'm feeling better nowadays. I wanna live after losing 7 years to depression. I feel so frustrated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.