The last time I came here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by curtius, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curtius

curtius Well-Known Member

it did not go so well

I ended up n the hospital by the grace of all you people which I cursed.

This time will be diffeent as its much farther than I let on,

Just try,

I hate this existance but I had the best intentions...the most beautiful flowers always wilter.

2. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Hi Curtius,
    Sorry you feel like this.
    When I was suicidal the last time it started with sort of being on an old fair ground ride the one with the big black canvas come's over you and you go round & round up & down and you can't wait for it to stop but it doesn't, then it takes you down a big dark mine drops you off and goes, down the dark, dark mine you are alone it's dark the only way to get out you think is to die but it's not ,one thing for sure IT WILL PASS.
    It's a shite horrible place and if you haven't been there I didn't see how these "proffessionals" could help us but they do thankfully.
    I haven't felt like that for a for a while but I think everyone of us on here who has will go the extra mile to help any fellow board member back up.
    Just live for the next 24 hours, it could well be any time in the next 24 hours you will see a dim light at the end of the tunnel and one thing I promise bit by bit it gets brighter.
    Keep posting
    Your life can change for the better at any time, when you feel better and can put some effort it it will get better quicker.
    PM me at any time If I'm about you will get my full attention to help as will anyone on this board.
    I have not been on here long but I have seen some genuine, honest help on here off people who have been where you are.
    It will get better.
    Keep posting and take replies on board please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.